- Provides high resolution reinverted images during vitreoretinal surgery
- The ROLS unit is the most technically advanced panoramic viewing system to provide reinverted images during vitreoretinal surgery.
- Used in conjunction with Volk high magnification and wide field vitrectomy lenses, it delivers highest resolution high magnification imaging of the macula and panoramic views up to the ora serrata.
- Available in manual versions.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision prism surfaces for perfect image reproduction
- Easily installed on all standard surgical microscopes
- Advanced single element prism design guarantees image fusion and efficient light transmission
- Easy to use, magnetic latching handles facilitate cleaning and sterilization
- Optional feature decreases working distance for more comfortable working
There are no reviews yet.