- The Magna View Gonio Laser Lenses were designed for anterior chamber observation and photocoagulation
procedures that offer increased detail when examining the trabecular meshwork.
- These lenses provide the clearest and sharpest image available of any gonioscopy lens.
- The 62° mirror provides the best image of the gonio available.
- A special lid flange on the OMVGLF, OMV2GF and OMVGLF-1.5X renders the lens resistant to rejection by
the squeezing patient.
- The second mirror on the OMV2G and OMV2GF lenses reduce the amount of lens rotation needed to view the total 360° of the anterior chamber.
- The high magnification of the OMV2G, OMV2GF, OMVGL-1.5X and OMVGLF-1.5X gonioscopy lenses
provide fine detailed viewing of the anterior chamber angle structure and are excellent lenses for detailed high resolution digital and traditional photography.
- The Laserlight® HD anti-reflective coating on the anterior of OMV2G, OMV2GF, OMVGL-1.5X and
OMVGLF-1.5X gonioscopy lenses provides maximum light transmission and image brightness.
- The OMVGL-1.5X and OMVGLF-1.5X designs utilize an all glass prism for increased clarity.
- OMVG200, OMVGF200 & OMVG200-2 lenses feature seven stair steps in high contrast white imaged at
- No methylcellulose is required during routine eye examinations on the OMVG200-2 style lens.
- OMVGL-IR & OMVGLF-IR lenses incorporate an ergonomic rotating feature that greatly improves rotational
control while eliminating the need for two handed adjustments.
- OMVGLK-2-IR lens design features 200 & 400um geometric steps to approximate the Scheie and Spaeth Angle Grading Systems. In addition, the six bar color pallet approximates the Scheie and Spaeth degree of pigmentation of the angle.
- OMVGLK-2-IR lens incorporates the Max360 rotating feature.
There are no reviews yet.