Cassettes Trays made of Anti-Magnetic Stainless steel
Designed to provide protection and organization for accountability and sterilization of Opthalmic and small surgical instruments
- Accommodates a wide variety of small instrumentation
- Vented silicone Mats built in
- Reduce instrument repair and replacement costs
- Allow maximum sterilant flow
- Prevent moisture accumulation
sterilization by all standard methods Autoclave/Ethylene Oxide/Dry heat 320°F (160°C)/Cold solution
Silicone pin mats hold operating instruments in position, supported by soft spines. Lifting instruments off this mat is safer and more positive. Since tools are supported by small pr otrusions, contaminants are not transferred to other tools but drain through holes in the mat. These mats are easily cleaned and tolerate numerous cycles in an autoclave.
There are no reviews yet.